Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I want long fingernails i bite mine and i want pretty nails what can i use to help them grow faster ad longer?

man i bite my nails geez i'm a lady suppose to have pretty nails help!!I want long fingernails i bite mine and i want pretty nails what can i use to help them grow faster ad longer?
The way I made myself stop biting my nails was I dipped my fingers in finger nail polish remover about every 6 hours. Everytime I would put my fingers in my mouth, I would get the most horrible taste in my mouth from the polish remover. It taught me better to put my fingers in my mouth. Also for stronger and longer nails go to your walmart or health store and buy some prenatul vitamins. They will also make your hair grow fast too!I want long fingernails i bite mine and i want pretty nails what can i use to help them grow faster ad longer?
If you use Nail Polish remover, its REALLY toxic even if you just 'dip' you're fingers in them .I'm still trying to think of away to stop right now.my nails are like a 3rd of an inch .i think the best way is to have the stuff in any drugstore.it tastes really bad (as i heard) I'll try it if it works

Report Abuse



I used to bite mine pretty bad. None of the stuff you can buy works miracles. When it comes down to it, it is really all about will power. One way to start is to file the tips of your nails so that there are no jagged edges. Then put on a funky color- dark colors look best on short nails. Apply a cuticle oil to clean up any torn skin or hangnails. Chew gum to help keep your fingers out of your mouth. Ina week or so your nails will grow. When you take the polishoff be proud of yourself. Small accomplishments will boost your will power. Give yourself a manicure every week. Clean up your cuticles and smooth out your nails. When you feel comfotable reward yourself with a salon manicure Good luck.....
Drinking milk and taking a multivitamin helps them grow. Well, those things work for me. Also keeping your hands constantly lotioned could help nurture them and also stop you from biting. Because you probably would not like the taste of the lotion in your mouth. Use some vaseline intensive care moisture type lotion. HTH
Just stop biting them. It's easier than you think, I used to bite my nails and what stopped me was when I got a veneer on one of my front teeth, I know biting my nails could damage the veneer so i just stopped doing it.
Gosh, it seems your question has the answer. You want long nails and you bite them? Hummm.... What to do. STOP BITING THEM! It's a habit. Break it.





Siggy
Use Sally's hard as nails! It hardens your nails makes them grow and makes them pretty and shiny!
Biotin works well. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment