Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have long nails. i grew them long naturally,?

but i dont know if i should file them rounded shaped or square shaped? which would be prettier?I have long nails. i grew them long naturally,?
I file mines square which I comand you to do!I have long nails. i grew them long naturally,?
Hi! I'm a licensed nail technician. The best shape for each nail is different. The key is to match your nails to the shape of your cuticle. If your cuticle is pretty straight and gently ';rounds'; at the corners, then shape them square them but round the edges. If the cuticle is really round, almost oval, then an oval shape is best for your nails.
round. i think it looks good that way. but whenever i go to get my nails done they make them square. i like square but i like round more. whatever you like more. just don't make them too round because they will look awkward.
mehh...this is odd for yahoo answers but what the hell..lol.


i would think square would be healthier for your nails, if they get too long and they're rounded they curl. ehh, im no expert...what do you like more? i always thought square was kinda weird
In my opinion you should file them round shape, square shape looks a little more ';sharp'; or ';aggressive'; where rounded could show your a well rounded person and overall looks gentle in a way.
http://images.nailsmag.com/articles/5-na鈥?/a>





I say the fourth or second one to the right.


Good luck =]
Squarish but not too square, and make sure you take care of them, long natural nails look gross sometimes.
lmao XD waiste of 5 points but 2 for me :] but i guess i have to awnser so... rounded
round..... square ones look fake
rounded...n do a french tip:) pretty on long nails lol
fsdgt
you are not seriously asking this question on Y!A.


two points for me
round
round!!

No comments:

Post a Comment