Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ok my bf thinks my long cigarettes are sexy and would like to see me with long nails with them...so I?

everyone else would think so too? so should I get the nail tips for him or not...I know I won't quit smoking so I might as well stay with the long cig's thoOk my bf thinks my long cigarettes are sexy and would like to see me with long nails with them...so I?
Personally I don't find cigarettes sexy. Cancer causing, death inducing activities aren't normally a turn-on. But if your bf likes it, and wants you to add some longer nails to enhance the visual and you don't mind having the longer nails, then go for it.Ok my bf thinks my long cigarettes are sexy and would like to see me with long nails with them...so I?
So this is his and your fetish. Okay.





There are pictures on the internet of hot chicks smoking.





Paint the nails red and wear bright red lipstick when you do it.
ok if you want to go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment