Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls do you like having long nails (if you do)?

mine just grew medium-long and i like them alot. any other girls? what do you usually paint them?Girls do you like having long nails (if you do)?
Fake nails here...they are fairly long. I an a nail tech, I only do it part-time but I have a salon in my home. Currently I have a french manicure with a silver glitter line and a black glitter line. where the white meets the natural nail color. there is also a line of ';rhinestones in between the two lines of glitter. Last week they were all clear no pinkish tones and they had what is called sea glass on them, It's almost like a stained glass look. I change them almost weekly and fill them weekly as well. I do not use drills only files with diff grit rates, this is much less damaging. Summer time I use got pinks with lots of nail art. I also do my toes weekly too! :) There are all kinds of fun stuff for nail and cool design, that only professionals can buy, reg nail salons don't have those special things...too costly...over all my fave nail polish color for this time of year is by OPI and it's called ';Lincoln Park After Dark'; It's a very dark plum color almost black! It's smashing! :) and then sometimes I put a plue/red glitter coat over it. Loooks AMAZING! :) I love doing cool things, in the summer I also do nail jewlery, drill a very small hole in the tip area and put a nail stud in or a nail dangle in! :) Long Nails with crazy colors and design are SOOO SEXY! :) matching toes drives my hubby crazy! :)








http://www.jillrehm.com


site for my business!Girls do you like having long nails (if you do)?
I am obsessive about my nails!I am constantly filing %26amp; repainting!At the moment I have them painted UT(Univ.of Tenn.)orange to show my support for the Lady Vols Basketball.They do get in the way like right now when I type!My friends are always asking me to scratch their backs,too! :)
i hate mine they're super short!...i would like them to grow longer....not too long that i cant do anything with my fingers!....
make sure you file them so they look perf!


and absolutely color them!


pick an ah-dorable color and maybe a french mani!


add some flowers with jewels and people will


be soo ah-mazed!


make sure you dont get in any catfights


cuz those girls will be sooo threatened by you sharp claws!


Rarr...


LOL





peace!


xoxoxo





ps GOOD LUCK!
ummm mine are usually long, and i like them that way, except i play the piano AND basketball, so i can't have them too long.





the thing is- long nails tend to break and stuff, and i think guys could care less if nails were short or long
My nails never grow longer because when they do they break so fast. I really like having longs but i can't and i don't like fack nails.
I like my nails long but I can't stand them so I bite them off!! It's a habit. I paint mine and they are medium length.
I have long nails and I like them a lot. I never liked them all short and icky. I don't usually paint my nails, because I think nails look better just plain.
I LOVE having long nails! They grow so long, that i have had people ask me if they were fake!


Mine grow really long, but because of a thyroid problem, they are very brittle,so when they grow out long enough to really look great, they usually start breaking!


I usually paint them a bronze color or a pastel pink.
just like you, i like to have medium long because if you keep them too long then dirt gets under them more easily. also if you have long nails they can break very easily. i do paint my nails. I usually paint them a light pink or a light red. painting your nails depends in the tone of your skin. for example if yo have a meduim light skin color then pink or red would be a great choice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment