Saturday, January 23, 2010

Longest Nail Polish?

Whenever I paint my nails, the color always chips off the very day after or so. I like to create detail on my nails with polish, so after all that hard work I'd like to keep my creation a little longer... But it never does!





What's a good, long lasting nail polish?


Should I use the clear protection over-coat? What kind?Longest Nail Polish?
For colours the Barry m ones are pretty good. I wore my at disney land for a week before they chipped!


As for over coat O.P.I is a good strong brand that i use or the matte one they both strength your nails at the same time.Longest Nail Polish?
Sally's carries some of the best nail polishes in my opinion. China Glaze %26amp; OPI are my favorites! %26amp; Yes, you should definitely start off with a base coat, then the actual nail polish color, and then finish it off with a clear coat! It definately does help it last longer. Hope this helped. x
i just painted my nails with


petits and i love it


it dries nice and quik and the colors are so rich and nice


and it lasts a long time to


i just chip it off myself all the time lol


but u should get that brand its really good ^_^
O.P.I. lasts the longest and its amazing and it has a lot of colors. um i learned is the less amount of coats you use the longer it satys on
i use sally hansen top coat and base coat and my polish lasts for about 5-7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment