Thursday, January 21, 2010

Girls - have you ever used your long nails in a fight with another girl?

If so what happened? where on her body did you scratch her and how much did it hurt her? did you scratch hard and for a long time?Girls - have you ever used your long nails in a fight with another girl?
no, i had not scratched anyone ..i don't think that we girls can fight like this . as i had not fighted any one like in this way...Girls - have you ever used your long nails in a fight with another girl?
Nope, I've never been in a fight with another girl. However, I have used my nails to scratch my bf when he was being stupid. Not hard though....
I have NEVER done that myself! I use words, and other 'woman' know what I mean.
no wouldn't waste my time can get whatever I want w/o fighting.......but ya need to know HOW TO LOVE!!!!...
get a life. How do you like that fight?
LOL !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment