Thursday, January 21, 2010

Help With My Long Nails?

I used to bite my nails (I know. It's disgusting), but now I've grown them so they're pretty long. But the top layer of my nails keeps peeling off. Not all the way down, but just at the very top (the white part. Sorry if that's confusing). I swim six times a week, if that's anything to do with it. Is there any way I can stop this from happening? Maybe an (affordable) cream or something?Help With My Long Nails?
I have the SAME problem! Its super frustrating. But I started taking a daily vitamin and it completely solved that issue. : )





In my experience it took about 1-2 weeks before I started noticing that my nails were getting stronger. TRUST me on this, just take a daily vitamin. I, personally, just went to Wal-Mart and bought a cheap $5 bottle of pre-natal vitamins, yes they are essentially just a daily multi-vitamin so its ok for anyone to take them ; )Help With My Long Nails?
i myself, used to have this same problem, i would use nail polish. You know the one that is clear, and labeled NAIL HARDENER. If that doesn't work then, i have no more ideas. Sorry.
Your nails are just peeling.


My nails always peel too but I don't think there is a cream for it.


Its just cause your nails are thin %26amp; can be easily peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment