Thursday, January 21, 2010

My hamsters nails are really long help please!?

My hamsters nails are curling there so long And i don't know what to do.please help me. Thank you.My hamsters nails are really long help please!?
Let it run around on the rough ground or you can buy nail clippers and do it your self just be careful for the quick.My hamsters nails are really long help please!?
take it to a vet and have them trim it? Its not that hard.
Buy nail clippers or take your hamster to a vet
Take him to the vet and he will trim them for you.


It might cost a bit. =]
If your hammys nails are that long they can hurt your hammy. i suggest buying these clippers in the link. They are made for rodents but mostly for ferrets and bunnys. but i had to get those for my hammy and they work great!








http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753364

No comments:

Post a Comment