Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can i get stronger longer nails?

im trying to grow my nails but every time they start to get longish they crack and break


and info will be helpful thanksHow can i get stronger longer nails?
I have dealt with this problem before.





And have been frustrated too! I absolutely hate fake nails (not on everyone, just me...) and I resist on getting them. I try and grow my nails as much as possible for a more natural look.





One of the best secrets that I know is to get a calcium growth builder. Its a shiny top coat that goes on above your regular nails. Even underneath your nail polish! It works extremely well, and makes your nails like rocks after the application!





It also makes them grow stronger. Look for this product at Sephora.com. They should have a wide array of different brands. Look for ones that are colorless, and say that they will grow nails longer, and healthier.





I picked up my calcium growth builder at Sally's. They also have a great selection of professional beauty products. Try any Walgreens, or K-Mart in your area, they should be able to have it too.





Another problem with your nails could be attributed to your diet. Like everyone says, you are what you eat. Literally, everything you put in your body from water, to burgers will show in your skin, nails, hair, etc. So if you are eating junk, you basically will look like junk. Now, i'm not saying that you ARE eating unhealthy foods, but it could be another factor.





Start eating some healthier foods, greens and fruits, and you will notice a drastic difference in the appearance of your hair, nails, skin, and even acne breakouts!





I hope this helped you, I know and understand how frustrating it can be to have nails break constantly. Especially when you are trying to grow then long and beautiful.





Have a wonderful day! Stay fashionable!


:)How can i get stronger longer nails?
Take vitamins,GNC actually has a bottle of vitamins to help nails and hair. I personally think prenatal vitamins are the best, they make your hair and nails awesome.
A healthy diet helps your nails grow longer faster and healthier.. and as for breakage, there are certain clear nail polishes you can wear which strengthen your nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment