Saturday, January 23, 2010

To guys only: are long pointed toe nails gross or sexy?

i don't like cutting my toenails short because i think my feet looks sexy when it's long and kind of pointy,,,but my girl friends laugh about it...what do you think?To guys only: are long pointed toe nails gross or sexy?
Guy. Not sexy.





Honestly when do we(guys) ever pay attention to women's feet? Unless the guy has a foot fetish the answer is usually never.To guys only: are long pointed toe nails gross or sexy?
Long and pointy ? The image I see are like fictional Trolls and Birds.





Can't say that would look appealing to me.





Might be fun if you were walking on my back during sex. Nothing like a good back scratch once in awhile.





Long fingernails are also not appealing to me. They are so non functional and a hinderance to do many things.
Lol wow never heard this one before...long and pointy is pretty disgusting. it seems like when you're in bed with a guy, you would scratch the sh---t out of his legs.





http://askamericaspodiatrist.files.wordp鈥?/a>





http://i2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/101/4鈥?/a>





???
http://toestease.com/Princess.jpg Like that?





I hate it when long nails curve, so I'd have to say gross.





A small tip of 1mm or even 2mm looks okay if they're properly manicured, but otherwise it's just messy and horrible.
very sexy to me,I really like long toenails and hate when my girlfriend cut them short,to me short toenails are ugly. :)
It depends...if they are a nice color like rose red then yeah..but if their long, disgusting looking...ewww. Also...if they are longer than a cm...then eww again
Yeah.......we love long toenails





Only nymphos have long toenails.....IMO
Gross
Ew. Im sure gremlin toes are not sexy
Gross...
gross..








sorry im not a guy but had to answer.
Gross, cut the short..

No comments:

Post a Comment