Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls - do you have long nails?

Would you use them to hurt someone if you felt it was necessary. Say for example, if you was in a catfight with another girl?Girls - do you have long nails?
haha, i have long nails, and if someone was beating the **** out of me, of course i would use them.


I accidently scratch people all the time, but its completely unintentional, and no, my nails arent superhuman long, they're a nice, pretty, long.Girls - do you have long nails?
no I wouldn't though I do have long nails, lol!
haha no maybe if some ugly 40 year old guy tryed to kidnap me then yea i would and hit him and stuff but not in a catfight
ewwww thats sick dude!
why would i use my nails, when i have a fist?
well probably not...i'm pretty sure i just like them for the look not the harm they can cause
ew no thats sick.
I have long nails but I never play dirty like that. If I was you I'd just punch them in the jaw or nose. It'd be pointless to use your nails for something like that, it wouldn't do any damamge. So just punch them or kick em. Hope this helps!
nah


wouldnt see the point, i would hate someone to do that to me
My nails are short, but if they were long and I got into a fight, I would have to quickly shorten them. If I have to fight, it will be fist city!
no. i clip my nails and i wouldn't hurt anyone unless they were attacking me for a reason that had nothing to do with me.
1. no, i prefer mine short





2. yes... duh. and my teeth
Well duh! Nails are the girl's best weapon in a cat fight.
no id just use my fists


it would cause more damage than just a scratch
i dont get into catfights...and i have short nails...if i was in a cat fight i wouldnt be using my nails, im not actually a cat..i would deck them in the face! or kick her shins
i don;t have long nails, and i would never fight with someone
no
Well there not really long. When i was 6 i used them because 2 like 13 year old boys were dragging me home on my back and ruined my clothes and i dug my nails into them so hard they bled. But if i was endanger i would use em.
i dont have long nails


i just have sharp nails


and i have hurt people accidentally


ill be holding on too somones arm and get scarred or something and dig my nails into them


or just like go by the really fast and scratch them
mmm. ladies dont catfight =I





eww.

No comments:

Post a Comment