Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls - have you ever scratched someone with your long nails?

If do why did you scratch them? how much did it hurt them and what did they do?Girls - have you ever scratched someone with your long nails?
Yeah have scratched my partner in the heat of passion, he didnt complain at time and sometimes walks about topless as if they are a medal, which can be irritating in front of some friends as I dont want them knowing how frantic we can get!


Though if he annoys me after a cpl of days i just make sure i give that area a wee slap to hear him go ouch pmslGirls - have you ever scratched someone with your long nails?
I have been scratched and I think it was because it hurts so good.
yes, but b/4 that it depeds how long u mean cos some nails are evil once and if this touches u it 'll be painful.I use mine with friends especially when i'm playing with them and if i have to see any rash in their body then i 'll peel it though mine is not that long and they don't complain about it .I think they feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment