Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it more appealing for a women to have long nails or short?

medium sized, lol im all late about answering hehe.





http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/nail1a.jpg


http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/09/29/nails470.jpg


neither of these lmao,





http://www.hairbyflorise.za.net/images/liesel/fingernails.jpg


I think these are perfect!!


Good luck!!Is it more appealing for a women to have long nails or short?
Yes, the short clean ones are much better.Is it more appealing for a women to have long nails or short?
medium
Super long nails are freaky. Bitten nails look unkept. So I'd say somewhere in between
Never mattered to me. star 4 u
long but not to long. they start to get gross and dirty if they get to long!
I like them both long and short, as long as they are manicured. I don't like when a woman's nails look like they have been chewed on for years. It's just gross.
Long nails on woman are considered sexy.I like red colour.
Short, Oh those long nails are awful!!!!!
well i am a girl and i have sorta long nails.


i do think that guys find it attractive when girls have manicures and keep up with their nails.


but i have also heard that guys dont like it when girls have acrylics because they are fake which leads them to think, what else about the girl is fake.


i think it is more attractive to have long nails but not to long.


u know the woman u see at the grocery store and she's got these long, fake nails. and they sometimes have gems on them and their usually some crazy color like a bright purple or somethin. well yea just dont have nails as long as her!
I prefer short, well manicured nails on a lady; it shows she cares about herself. Longer nails seem to imply that she only cares about herself.





: )
Honestly, medium length. Just long enough to look feminine but is functional at the same time.
short is better.
long, but not on toess i can't standdd long nails on toes yuck
short but manicured and a light tinted polish.................
Definately long, but not too long.
short. i am a woman and i myself have seen some other women with some really really long nails (almost looked like they were curled up) and it was so disgusting. so i say short
I like the athletic length where its about medium
i think peoples opinions vary on that subject.
I think medium to short. Some of those long talon things look scary and awkward.
I keep them short, otherwise they get dirty from paint and pencil dust and its just not attractive. I can't polish them either because the oil just takes it off haha! Lucky me, but my boyfriend doesn't mind at all.
short
Slightly long, not claws but not stubs either.
I prefer long nails.
short,long ones.......OUCH!
short
short. even though im a girl. lol long nails can get all gross and stuff. just keep them short. =]]
Long


it's sexy.
It really depend son what your definition of long is. I think that ';long'; nails look good but only to a certain degree. If you do have short nails, paint a bright color to show them off.
i find it nasty when girls have long dirty nails unless they have nice polish on them. short nails look neater and more hygienic =]
I like kinda long nail but not really long but not to short ether.
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment