Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Poll: Long Nails, Medium Length Nails or Short Nails?

Which do you have? prefer? Do you get a lot of manicures? Pedicures?Poll: Long Nails, Medium Length Nails or Short Nails?
medium.


tho i have shortPoll: Long Nails, Medium Length Nails or Short Nails?
long
Medium nails%26lt;3
short nails!
Medium length nails sometimes long.


Never had a manicure or pedicure.
Medium i hate when there too short they dont look very nice but when there too long i carnt doo anything with them and have to get people to help me getting dressed there ridiculas!


Ive never had a manicure or pedicure i prefure to just paint them bright coulors.
Short. i hattte the feeling of my real nails passing my fingertip.


If i do get acrylics like i do alot in the school year i get medium length where its a little over the fingertip.


But during the summer time i really could careless bout my nails cause I'm always @ the beach %26amp; they'll just end getting ruined or pop off but i like having my toes look good.


in fact i just a pedi today! red nail polish ( :
Mine are natural. I guess they are medium.. since they aren't long.. but they aren't really short.. lol :]





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
short-medium
I have medium legnthish nails. I hate long nails unless they are natural. Fake long nails like this look ugly.


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lHY1coJzGOw/SK鈥?/a>





I don't get manicures or pedicures they are a waste of my money since I can do the same exact thing at home.
I have short nails and i like it that way. Having long nails has always irritated me because i couldn't do anything. I have never gotten a manicure or pedicure.
Short/Medium. That's how long mine are. I don't get a lot of manicures. Same goes with pedicures, I have a 'thing' about people touching my feet..
i have short and i keep them short by clipping them once a week.
medium, cuz if u have long they could break easily and if u have short well they look abnormal.
Short-Medium not little stubs thats gross but not really long either. I don't get lots of mani/pedis, I wish I could! I just do my nails myself

No comments:

Post a Comment