Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have sort of long nails. But I want them to be really long by the time schoolstarts. It starts soon! HELP!!!

I just always wanted long nails. I Really want them to prove that my friens nails arent better than mine HELP!!! I need suggestions on wat kinda nail polish too use! HELP PLEEEEEEZ!I have sort of long nails. But I want them to be really long by the time schoolstarts. It starts soon! HELP!!!
okay okay relax, its not that serious..lol...


ok my nails are really long (i wish my hair grew that long)


anyway Ok first cut nails evenly (dont file down, until you have cut your nails with a nail clipper preferbly toe nail clippers cause there wider and will make nails look more even)


anyyway take off all nail polish


Put a calcium clear gel on your nails ONCE daily(which you could purchase pretty much anywhere)


And believe it or not thats pretty much it. I am known for my long nails that never break because i trim them once a week and put calcium clear nail polish daily,


YOur nails should be pretty long within one week.


I have sort of long nails. But I want them to be really long by the time schoolstarts. It starts soon! HELP!!!
Are you trying to be BETTER than your friend.


That's the same thing as bragging.


Like.. ';OMG~!!! Look!! My nails are longer and better than yours!';.


That's just so... Awkward.. No offense.





I think you need BLACK polish.


It matches everything.


Black,

No comments:

Post a Comment