Saturday, January 23, 2010

Guys, do you actualy like long nails? Does it matter at all?

I personaly like medium length nail with tapered tip.





Please !!! No dragon lady nails.





And no glue on, it so fake especialy if it starts to grow out and looks like a bad glue job.





French nails is definitely sexy.Guys, do you actualy like long nails? Does it matter at all?
not too long and not too shortGuys, do you actualy like long nails? Does it matter at all?
bowl cut
my boyfriend really likes them, he says that they're sexier. i like them too, but i get them done because i bite my natural nails. Gel nails aren't very hard to maintain, get them done at a good place and just keep getting them filled whenever you need to.
medium size is preferred w/ me, because to long and she doesn't want to do anything for fear of breaking a nail.





Fake nails run about $20.00 to have pro put them on.





when one breaks you would think the world has come to an end.
No, I don't bother if her nails are long, well I do are, i just hope they are not a meter long and that they are clean.
No as long as her nails are well kept I really don't care.
it really depends on the person, if she is very laid back and not very dressy than no, but if she is very lady like than yes..
Short ones are better. A little scratching on my back at some passionate moments can be nice though.
hi
As long as it is well maintained, then Im fine with it.
i'm a chick, but can't do anything with short nails, so i have to keep them long-ish ; but i have to say that i've never had any complaints! :)
I just asked my hubby, he said it doesn't matter. When mine are long, though, he loves me to scratch his back. :)
Most guys I know like long nails. They think it's sexy. However if you dont keep them clean and maintained not nice
I love long nails, but they have to be neat and well taken care of. Mainly for when we have sex. I love it when a girl scratches my back while we're having sex. It's a big turn on for me.
I'm a female and I like mine short. They are easier to maintain and it is IMPOSSIBLE to maintain clean nails bc when they are long we use them as tools! I do not go for the fake acrylic nails either b/c I don't want to have to maintain that either. Just paint your toenails, leave our fingernails bare bc toenail polish wont chip all that much. Also dye your hair around your natural colour :)
heck no. and i'm not a guy but i can figure it out. guys just like the girl...they don't care about her nails! :)
Actually, I find long nails kind of ugly to be honest.
no only some time if we grow them out. yes it matters

No comments:

Post a Comment