Saturday, January 23, 2010

Who likes girls w/ long nails?

i have like 3 cm long nails, i was wondering if anyone finds this attractive?..........Who likes girls w/ long nails?
long nails are pretty.





as long as they dont start to twist and curl.Who likes girls w/ long nails?
awww. I appreciate the 10. Don't worry what others think of you, as long as you know that you are beautiful. Alot of men I know say long nails make the female hand more appealing and delicate.

Report Abuse



I don't mind it but I like my nails clean. I have pretty good looking nails naturally but it's all about keeping it clean. Just because you got long nails doesn't mean it's gross looking because having gross crap underneath the nail is thing that would repell me more. Also 3cm is awfully long! How do you type with nails that long as I find it slows me down a lot. I keep mind short as I type faster with shorter nails.
It is does not turly matter to me I like a girl or love a girl for who she is not what she looks like.
i really dont care, really dont look at the nails.
i'm not getting attractive 't but i like my nails VERY long but mines are not long but there getting
ew yuck, sorry no
If they are well maintained and the nailbeds are clean then yes.





I hate seeing someone with $120 manicures and then you see under the nail and it is filled with dirt.
IDK..I'm a girl if there longer than pinkie it's gross other Wise it's o.k I guess!
It gives temporary attraction for others and satisfaction for u....but eventually ur gonna cut it of....cool...?
I don't. And no offense, but the person above me is just bullshitting.
i think it's a bit on the weird side.. but that's just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment