Friday, January 15, 2010

Can I ever make my nails look normal again after bitting them for so long?

The white tip at the end of my nail is long and white after 2 months of growing them out. Will my nail after stick to the nail bed again and look normal?Can I ever make my nails look normal again after bitting them for so long?
yes stop biting themCan I ever make my nails look normal again after bitting them for so long?
Yes, but you must stop biting them!
Start eating jello daily. Sound weird I know but it helps yuor nails grow nice and strong.
yes it will just take a while. don't give up!
are you a guy worried bout your nails seriously
yes
dude i bite my nails too.... probably over time if you stop biting them they will look normal.
YES U CAN!!!!!! U CAN FILE THEM LIKE EVERY 3 DAYS
yeah, it can. Just cut them with nail clippers, stop bitting them, and just wait, it should grow back normal after a while.
just give it some time
Yes, but it might be a good idea to supplement your diet with some calcium and eat some gelatin to strengthen them while they are growing out and getting healthy. Just what I did to get mine into shape and it worked.
I think you should use special kinds of nail polish to make your nail healthier and you can buy them at any drugstore. Just read the box for the nail polish for the purpose and the color of the nail polish should be clear.
Stop biting them and then just clip them.

No comments:

Post a Comment