Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can your fingernails die & fall off when you keep fake nails on for too long ?

because that's what my friend told me .. %26amp;%26amp; i don't know if i believe her cause shes a loserCan your fingernails die %26amp; fall off when you keep fake nails on for too long ?
The acrylic nails do not allow your nails to breath and they become weak and thin. However the only chance of them being permanently damaged would be if you peeled the acrylic nails off and not remove them the proper way.





And let me add, she is not a friend of yours if you think she is a loser dear. Friend's don't consider friend's losers.Can your fingernails die %26amp; fall off when you keep fake nails on for too long ?
acrylics are HORRIBLE for your nails. all my life I had gorgeous, long, strong and beautiful nails then one day I decided to try acrylics. yes, they looked great for the two months I had them. hen I went to have them removed. when they came off they took the majority of my nail with them. three months before I had decent looking nails again. even now (six months later) my nails are breaking and growing slower and peeling and all sorts of terrible stuff that never happened before I got the acrylics.

No comments:

Post a Comment