Friday, January 15, 2010

How long does it takes to grow out your nails?

they haven't fallen out or anything (though it has happened to me before!) but since I bite my nails, i wanted to know how long it took to grow them out to reach the tips of my fingers. I finally quit that bad habit 5 days ago. PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS!! thanks! :)How long does it takes to grow out your nails?
Hi about 3mm a month roughly - if you have bitten them for a long time they may grow in soft, break easily %26amp; they may even split. The best thing to do is to keep them short initially - if you look at your palm %26amp; you can just see the tips of you nails this is fine any longer %26amp; they may break. Diet is important - nails are a form of skin %26amp; need nutrition, invest in a nail hardening polish (sally hansen does a really good one) %26amp; good luck! I used to bite mine - aged 10-18 years %26amp; stopped I was careful with them %26amp; now have strong nails x (for a total regrowth depending on how they were lost it is 3-6months)How long does it takes to grow out your nails?
well my nails are 2 inches long and it took me about a year and a half to grow them that long so if you want to grow about 1 centimetre that will take you about 3 months





hope it helped





by the way using nails to scratch men is really fun
I am guessing 3 - 4 weeks if not longer. Use a nail strengthener to help them grow stronger. Sally Hansen puts out a good product for nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment