Friday, January 15, 2010

Girls, If my girlfriend gets long acrylic nails will it hurt if she gets mad and scratches me when we wrestle?

You'll have claw marks to show you've been wrestling!!Girls, If my girlfriend gets long acrylic nails will it hurt if she gets mad and scratches me when we wrestle?
i think i will... do u really wrestle? oh god...Girls, If my girlfriend gets long acrylic nails will it hurt if she gets mad and scratches me when we wrestle?
Not badly, but it will hurt a little bit.
yeah
Yes. They hurt less than real nails though, since they are thicker and not really as sharp.. Plus, they will break off and hurt her terribly.
wow, you're really afraid of her, aren't you?


LOL :)
Why are you dating a girl who fights like a cougar?





The nails do hurt if you accidentally scratch someone. I can imagine they woud be very painful if used on purpose.





IF ONLY SHE USED HER NAILS FOR GOOD INSTEAD OF EVIL!
yes if she has had them cut sharp
yes, very much so, AND they'll break off too...
they hurt less than real nails according to my husband.
No, they don't hurt when they scratch. They are thicker than real nails, and not as sharp. I have to dig hard when I have an itch.
Yes it well hurt if she does it hard enough..So be careful..
yes!!!!!!!! you will also have like marks!!!!!!
Just a bit.. But its worth it, you'll enjoy looking at her nails and ur scars :P
if ur girlfrend got long acrylic nailsand if she scratches u,it surely will hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment