Friday, January 15, 2010

My nail polish chips so fast, how can I make it last longer?

I think I give myself a pretty nice manicure, and I use clear coat on the first layer and over the color. What can I do to make my polish last longer? It chips after two days, and I HATE chipped nail polish. I'd rather not wear any at all because I think chipped nail polish looks gross. I am very busy and don't have time for upkeep every day. Any advice? thanks!My nail polish chips so fast, how can I make it last longer?
Hey!


Alright, stay away from those cheap $2 nail polishes and stick to known brands like revlon and stuff.





Also, i use Revita Nail as a base coat (or any clean nailpolish will do) to make my nail polish last longer.





At Priceline, im pretty sure you can buy a base coat specially designed to make your nailpolish last longer.





Also, stay away from water!! Try not to soak your hands in water (eg, washing dishes) and dont take a shower immediately after u do your nails. Coz the water will get underneath and lift the nailpolish and ruin your hard work





:)My nail polish chips so fast, how can I make it last longer?
there's this new nail polish out and it is chip resistant, u should try that. I've forgot which brand, but try a good brand and then it should work, e.g., rimmel, max factor, maybelline, or somethin. If it's more expensive then it should be better.
hey. okay, i have learned this trick recently. put two coats on of your color nail polish. then put a layer of clear nail polish. it works mnost of the time, and lasts a lot longer! good luck!
cheaper nail polish always chip...


but maybe you should do another coat.


if you love nail polish like me, 'than you'd be willing to spend alot on 'china glaze' sold at sephora.


like $8 a bottle
just make sure your using base coat under the nail polish and top coat over the nail polish. (it DOES make a difference!!)
you apply the first polish layer thinly, then you use a second layer more thick.
they make nail polish at beauty stores that guarantees that it wont chip.


search it on google


-Ashleyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment