Friday, January 15, 2010

What should i do to grow my nails faster and make them long and strong?

I'm not too sure if it's true or not, but back in the day, and I'm 45 if that gives ya an idea, it was said that drinking plain gelatin in water would help nails to grow and be strong, I believe because thay are supposedly made of similar or the same substances.


I don't ever remember hearing that flavored jello would work, but it is gelatin after allWhat should i do to grow my nails faster and make them long and strong?
Take calcium pills and drink lots of milk. Why would you want your nails long and stiff.........





Oh wait, I got it. You want to dress up as Lady Deathstrike for the release for X-men 3! Hopefully you're Asian. If not, then dye your hair black if it isn't already.What should i do to grow my nails faster and make them long and strong?
You cant really make nails grow faster but to keep them strong keep applying nail enamal. This will stop them from going weak. G'luck
I use pre-natal vitamins, and I take Silica. Both can be purchased from a nutrition store (I get mine at GNC).





Hope this helps!
try rubbing garlic to your nails.they say it helps them grow faster and stronger..
do your home work and forget about it 6 month and


it well be great in no time
I am studying beauty therapy %26amp; I have learned that there is nothing you can put on your nails topically or nothing you can take orally to make your nails grow faster! Your nails grow an average of 0.5 to 1.2 mm per week. There are many nail strengtheners on the market...most contain formaldihyde, (which is a cancer causing agent) so look for one that does not contain this. A healthy diet can help with strong, healthy nails that dont split, peel or break.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment