Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My hamsters nails are very long?

I just took in a teddy bear hamster from a home that no longer wanted him and his nails are very long. I have a feeling he might have issues with his teeth too because he constantly looks like he is chewing... He's aggressive and I can't really hold onto him long enough to do anything about his nails without him biting me. Should I take him to the vet and have them check out his teeth/clip his nails? If so, how much would this cost me?My hamsters nails are very long?
i would take him to the vets to take care of his teeth and nails.


It's something you can't do on your own without hurting the hamster.


At the most it should cost 35 dollars since it is a tiny animal.My hamsters nails are very long?
take it to the vet to clip them so you don't have to use your nail clippers the real ones can be tricky and harmful on hamsters so go to the vet. tell your hamster i said hi! lol
heey


take ur hamster 2 da vet and ask him/her 2 check ur hamsters teeth nd cut his nails 4 yhoo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment